110+ pounds LOST and so much more GAINED!

Hello beautiful people! I want to share my story with you all.

I found Fitness Blender in late 2014 when I wanted to get in shape before trying to have my first baby. In the 6 years since then I've had two complicated pregnancies, two preemies, and my first child was diagnosed with cancer while I was pregnant with my second. My daughter was born 9 weeks early while my son was still recovering from an uphill battle. Over time, they grew stronger and healthier. But I was broken; I thought, beyond repair.

In July 2018 I decided to pick myself up. I accepted that I had anxiety, depression, PTSD, and binge eating. One by one, I tackled my many demons. In that first year I did therapy and took control over my eating habits. I lost 100 pounds and regained life without the fear and crippling anxiety that held me back daily.

In the second year of my journey, I overhauled my eating habits and started making the best choices for my body. I added fitness back into the equation, and since FB has always felt like home, it was a no brainer to come back here. I joined FB+, and also completed my first programs ever- sweat, abs round 2, and next week I finish reach. July's calendar contains my first two FB+ 2 week challenges, and I am also going to tackle that 5 day challenge that was added. I already know August and September will be FB fit.

I've rediscovered my body, and found strength I never knew I could have. My mental health has never been better, and my physical health hasn't either. I'm 10 pounds away from my weight loss goal, and from being able to say I lost HALF of my body weight. But along the way I've gained more than I lost: Hope. Joy. Laughter. A better marriage. Better mothering. Renewed faith. Strength. Discipline. Stress management.... The list goes on forever!

Thank you FB for being a huge tool in my tool belt that has allowed me to completely change my life! I'm never looking back!

Edited