June Strong Plus Challenge - Week 2 Day 8 Complete!

Hello Blender Peeps!

Today was actually the first day I did a level 5 workout since my joints pains have started: (https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/hiit-cardio-and-butt-and-thigh-workout-hiit-and-strength). No I didn't go hard or go crazy because if I did then well my joints would be no more. Anyway, I modified immensely but still I got a good workout in. I did sweat and I did feel the burn. In terms of using weights I used way smaller weight than normal and I even substituted weights with an extremely light resistance band. Although I had to limit my range of motion with it because it was kind of hurting my right knee. This is good meaning now I know resistance bands are too much and should just go bodyweight next time. I just wanted to have some kind of resistance you know? I wanted to see what my joints would and wouldn't allow me to do so I experimented. I was shocked when I was able to use 5lb weights for the squat walks (I modified because I couldn't go too low) but still it worked for me.

Something I do want to ask I apologize if I asked this before but I don't think I have: what is a good substitute for bridges? My knees and ankles hurt and scream when I try doing those. Does anyone have any suggestions on what other exercises I could do for that? Thank you in advance!

During this workout I was also thinking back to when I was able to go hard and do everything all crazy and I am honestly grateful for my joint pains. They have really taught me so much. I now have been "perfecting" my form much more than just going straight into an exercise. I mean I always made sure to have proper form before but I was I guess more focused on the "going hard" part. So when my joints get better I'll be sure to apply what I learned and go hard at the same time.

So what about anyone else? Did you guys do this routine or the other one? I have a funny feeling all of you already finished the June Challenge but I'll ask anyway because I'm curious. 😁