Independent Workout

I completed my workout for today. It was a independent workout with Kellie and it was targeting the butt and thighs, but I forgot how hard it was until I started doing it. I forgot to tell all of you that I completed the program yesterday and I am all done with it, and now the next time I come back I am going to be doing Abs 2. All thanks to my mom because she bought the program for me to try out and, I saw that a lot of you really like doing this program and had lots of fun. So I thought I will give it a try also because I am not getting enough exercise to my abdomen area on my body, so I am going to be targeting that area now. I didn't used to like doing abs workouts before but now I need to do more of them in order to lose the fat stomach I have going on. This morning I cleaned the Alpaca pen and then I did the piano and then, I was working on the puzzle and so far just between me and my mom working on the puzzle together. We have got at least half of the puzzle done and we are trying to finish it before I have to go back to my dad's house again for a whole week. So that means that I will miss talking to all of you online but before you know it I will be back online again talking to all of you. After this I am going to be spending time with the chicks and the kittens before I have to go so until then I say have a wonderful week.