FB 30 Low Impact - Round 2 - Day 26 - Lower Body

I completed my workout for today. It was a lower body workout with Kellie and man my legs were feeling it during the whole workout, because my legs were shaking and burning so bad that I though I wasn't going to be able to make it through the workout. But I pushed myself through the workout and managed to get through it but my legs were toast after the workout. Because I couldn't even hold my legs still while I was trying to stretch out my body, especially my lower body because that was the part I worked out the most today. It was a good workout but man my legs did not enjoy the workout at all because I was not ready for it. I cleaned the Alpaca pen before the workout and then after I was done with breakfast, I did the piano and then I went outside to cut some vegetables and then I worked on the puzzle. This afternoon I went swimming for about an hour then I came up and spent time with the kittens and chicks while also taking care of them for the night. So other than that I didn't really have that busy of a day until this afternoon when I was really busy with taking care of all the animals for the night.