FB 30 Low Impact - Round 2 - Day 25 - Upper Body & Ind. Workout

I completed my workout for today. It was a upper body workout with Kellie and it was hard because my arms were shaking when I just got halfway through the workout, and I had to do all the exercises again. But I did not do the extra credit workout because my arms did feel like working out anymore because they were toast from the workout. I cleaned the Alpaca pen before I did the workout and then after the workout I was busy almost all morning with helping my mom out in the garden. Because there was a plant that needed to be cut back and our basil plants were starting to get flowers on them, so I had to clip them off and I also had to clip the petunias on the back deck because I forgot to clip them back yesterday when I was doing them. This afternoon I went swimming again because I didn't go swimming yesterday, but I didn't swim for that long before I came back up. But some days it's just like that for me where I don't feel like swimming for a long time in the river, but it will be more fun once my mom's foot is all healed up and, she can come back down to the river again. But until then I will just have to keep on swimming down at the river by myself.