FB 30 Low Impact - Round 2 - Day 24 - Total Body Recovery Cardio

I completed my workout for today. It was a total body recovery cardio workout with Kellie and it was a little hard but other than that it was easy on the body. I thought it wasn't going to be easy at all but it was and my body liked that because it kinda of got to take a break from working out. I cleaned the Alpaca pen first before I did my workout and I had to pull out the hoses for my mom so she could water, and then I had to help her with watering and then I clipped the petunias back. I also picked the strawberries too even though there wasn't that many of them I still checked them to see if there was a lot of them. I didn't go swimming this afternoon because this morning and this afternoon, I was working on the puzzle and I just didn't feel like going swimming today. But I might go swimming tomorrow because I'm trying to get all the swimming in now before I go back to my dad's. So that way I at least had fun swimming and my dad doesn't know that I went swimming, because I want to keep that to myself and not tell anyone. I also spent time with the kittens and the chicks today because I didn't spend time with the chicks yesterday at all.