FB Fit R2: Week 1 Complete!

I've just finished the recovery workout for Day 6 of Fit 2, and about to tuck into a hearty and healthy vegetable curry for my dinner 😊

The recovery workout for today is a perfect choice, it allowed me to relax and work through the little bit of soreness I still had from some of the more intense workouts this week.

I decided to make Tuesday the day of the stretching workouts as it's the day I'm supposed to be in work to teach (the rest of the time I'm working from home), and I think coming home to a nice, relaxing rest day workout is what I need!

Just a week in, I can really see the effort and commitment that's gone into designing these programs and selecting each day's workout. I'm so appreciative of this, Kelli and Daniel are so amazing 💙

My goal for the next week is to focus more on the nutrition side of things as well as keeping up with the workouts - I've not been great with that this week, so I'm going to try to make sure I'm not snacking on cakes and biscuits too much (which is hard when your partner's way of coping with lockdown is baking 😂).