Daily Check-in: Tuesday, June 23rd

Hey guys and happy Tuesday to you wherever you are in the world! This week is cruising right along so how are things starting and parking for you? We can certainly park here a bit to check-in with us and check out this two for tuesday featuring Milkweeds. Turn left to see the Butterflyweed. Turn right for the Whorled Milkweed. We have several different kinds of native Milkweed around here; all amazing for the Monarch Butterfly, but these are separated by one being, well, orange. And the other with its thin needle like leaves. Hah, orange you glad--wait. I've used that line before, haven't I? Eh, moving on to the next stop...

How do the workouts look? They all do seem easier when looked at on paper and imagined that I am a total warrior, but when push comes to ups, I get a sweaty and breathless reality check. But I keep coming back to the mat, so something must be working out. I think it's the buddy system. It's more fun with a friend. Or two. Or three. You get the idea. So with that, I (and we) are going into day twenty something of FB Sweat. It's kickboxing! Oh how I've craved me some air to punch! Side note: I'm really sore in my lower body from yesterday, especially in those quads. Those jump squats really do add up!

But what are you doing today? Imagined or not, be the warrior to your workouts!

I might have beef with imaginary things in the air, but that's not what's for dinner. If you got something in mind or have already chewed, do tell what is or was on the menu for this Tuesday. I think I'm going to make it a Taco Tuesday and have some chicken tacos. Hungry already! That's probably because I haven't had breakfast yet. I'll be fixing that real soon.

So with that said, I better put this day into gear and cruise right on outta here. Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you've got a wonderful day in store for you!