FB 30 Low Impact - Round 2 - Day 23 - Upper Body

I completed my workout for today. It was a upper body and abs workout with both Kellie and Daniel. My arms and abs were really feeling it during the entire workout, because some of the exercises I had to do the lower or easier version of it. But sometimes that happens when you are working out you do the hard as much as you can before you switch to the easier version. But that let's you know that you are working out the muscles because if you don't at least feel your muscles really working it, then you are not working out hard enough or pushing yourself enough. I have that problem too sometimes but now I haven't had that problem in a long time, because I have been pushing myself through the workout. I am just glad that I am back with my Mom this morning, we all went shopping because we had a lot of things on the list to get. So we was go for about a couple of hours but then after we came home I had to clean the Alpaca pen, because I couldn't do it first thing this morning. Then after that I got to get in the piano this morning and I thought I wouldn't have enough time for that but I did. This afternoon went swimming for about an hour or so, then I took down the garbage cans, then I did my workout, and now I am going to be doing my online stuff.