Posted in: FB Team / FB Team Posts

Filming! ...the same workout twice 😝

The title says it all lol

I filmed a new ~35 minute core routine today - a combo of Pilates, standing abs, mat exercises and a series of planks.

I really liked it - I liked it even more before we realized that the battery on the mic had died, and that I needed to re-film the whole second half of it. Really I guess I should be grateful that that kind of stuff doesn't happen more often. With that said, I still haven't fully forgiven poor Daniel for when he forgot to hit record for two minutes of jump squat intervals (it's only been like 8 years now - these wounds take time to heal 😜).

Since I started work *super* early this morning, I'm going to take the rest of the day off with my favorite boys. We're filming all this week and I'm really excited to have the chance to focus on creating. I am on Day 4 of the FB Plus 5 Day Challenge, which is probably going on hold for my filming. That means it will probably take me 2 weeks to finish the 5 day challenge (which is pretty much my typical pace through these things!).

I hope you're all having a good day. Remember, even just a little bit of movement can help shake up your entire outlook. Take good care of yourselves!

Kelli