Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

Perspiration Pals - June 22.

Just finished Day 1 of Sweat. I actually broke my sweat at the very first cardio round - ski to sumo squats jumps. I forgot about that combo - killer! 😅 Reverse lunges after that - I mean, that's just mean.🙄

And so, right before the only water break, I was drenched! Kelli asking Daniel "do you wanna tell them?" got me scared, so I've put fingers in my ears and went all "la, la, la, don't wanna know!!!". 🤣 But guess what?! Yeah, the exercise preview showed jump squats! Yeah, with the exclamation mark! 😳

Here comes my NSV! I did the whole 45sec round without stopping. 😎 Therefore, I had a longer water break to wipe the floor. 😅

Somehow, the rest of the workout didn't seem that hard. Or I wasn't pushing that hard anymore.😅

However, I did add the EC pilates: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/10-minute-butt-and-thigh-workout-lower-body-pilates-workout Oh, that got me good. Who in the right mind adds EC on its own to Sweat?!?🙄🤣

My buddies, what do you say? And the rest of P Pals - where are you? How was your weekend?😊