Daily Check-in: Monday, June 22nd

Hi there again, FB Fam! Did the weekend treat you guys alright? Did the dads of every kind out there have a good father's day yesterday? I sure hope so! One thing for sure is how beautifully Anne graced our eyes and presence here with her ghosting. So if anything, the weekend in respect to the check-ins was another very fine success. Thank you to everyone who has guest hosted so far to keep this going! You all are downright fabulous!

So how is everybody today? How is Monday looking at you? Hopefully with some kind eyes. I can help the eyes out a little with this flower from my Arrowroot. I'm always collecting/buying plants and get real excited when they flower up and look so gorgeous! So we are going in today bold red!

I'm also opening up the week by going into the last week of FB Sweat, the first day of this week starts off by building bootys and burning bellies as well if you do the EC HIIT. I've got some workout buddies working through this program as well and we are more or less around the same day. Some are just starting this first week of Sweat as well, so good luck! But what are you working through? Good luck and enjoy whatever workouts you are pulling out of the ol' FB hat.

And what are you eating today? I started thinking about dinner as I was typing and have nothing solid to share. Plenty of ideas, but always missing an ingredient or two. I'm not even sure what I'm craving. I've been in a food pickle lately; without the pickles 😂 ..Guess I can't go wrong with veggies and maybe something with lentils? I need more legumes in my life. Eh, I'll figure it out, but do tell what you've got chewing on.

Okay, I'm all out of words for you fine folk. I've put plenty of spins on saying and asking similar things everyday--my mind knows no bounds and is fluent in nonsense--but this is going to be a little dry in the motivation department so drink lots of water to make this go down smoothly. That's right. Let's hope for things to go smooth and be well watered. Let's quench the day. 😉