Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

weekly goals june 22nd-june 29th

Hi all!! How have you been doing this past week? Did you reach your goals? Did you experience any setbacks or obstacles?

I managed to get my steps in twice this last week (on tuesday I had 7999/8000 steps, if I had notice, I would have walked back and forth to the bathroom before bed ;) ). My average per day was still 8502 though because of 2 long walks this week. Food wise it was okay. I could still do a little better, so I bought the mealplan on discount (I had the PDF already, but got the calender based one now). I am going to get some tips from it, rather then follow it to a T, mainly because my boys will complain about the dinner ideas and also because some products in there are hard to find here.

Lilo; did you manage to workout 5 times last week? Hope you had your free day on monday..

Adrienne: what did you read last week? Did you finish Sweat? Hope your sleep was indeed better.

Hafsa: hope you did better then I did with your daily steps.

Zoe: how did it go with your stressmanagment and eating less sweets?

Christine: hope you were able to say no to the chocolate and biscuits ;)

Toasty: how often did you snooze? Hope you got to read a bit more this week.

My goals this week:

Finish ABS!!

Add some breakfast, lunch and snacks from the mealplan to my menu.

Drink lots of water. It is crazy hot here this week (30 degrees celcius with lots of humidity) so my main goal will be to just survive ;)