Kitty Cat Update

Heya Blender People!

This isn't workout related I hope that's okay. So for those of you who I have told about Potato Goose and her kittens (Boomer, Powder and Moondust my sister and I named them) I just wanted you guys to know that her and her babies are doing just fine. At least that's what it looks like. No she isn't my cat (for those reading and don't know about her) she is a random stray cat who just decided to have her babies in my yard. I would have taken a photo but she is too far from my window and it's late outside. Plus, she keeps running away from me so I couldn't get one anyway unfortunately.

Her babies seem like they are a lot bigger now and they even have been leaving their I guess you could call it their "safe haven" (the truck in my other neighbor's yard that he doesn't use) and travelling to my neighbor's yard to get food. The thing I don't understand that she does is she goes to my neighbor's to get food yet insists on chilling in my yard with her kids. Why doesn't she stay in my neighbor's yard and chill there with her kids? Does anyone know why this is a thing?

I went outside to put the trash out earlier and every single one of them ran away from me. Potato Goose makes sense since she always does that but the babies did it too. I guess that's natural since they are babies and they see their mom runs away from me so they see it as I'm a threat but when they were just a tad smaller they liked me a lot and kept coming near me. Oh well I guess whatever friendship we had is gone. I honestly expected them to become punks when they got older anyway. :/ If only some things could stay babies forever huh? I even tried going near Powder but it hissed at me and backed away. No more cat friends I guess.

Something else I want to say that I also found kind of funny is there is a black cat that sometimes chills in my and my neighbor's yard too and it was bothering Potato Goose. Anytime it went near her she ran away and hid under something. It is like that cat wouldn't take a hint. My sister and I haven't named that one. What should we name him? I know for a fact that one is a dude since it was the cat that got Potato Goose's mom pregnant with her and her siblings (who are all dead unfortunately). Eventually that cat left her alone. I thought that black cat got her pregnant too but with the way she runs from it I guess not but I could be wrong.

Anyway, that's the update on them. Have a Blessed and safe one guys! 😊