June Strong Plus Challenge - Day 5 Complete! (Check-In)

Heya Blender People!

This workout was extremely enjoyable and man was it a burner. Anyone who questions whether resistance bands do anything for you do this workout and then do it again a couple times. They make your legs and glutes burn like crazy! I highly recommend people try this (assuming you have FB Plus because it is an FB Plus workout at least I think that's how it works. People please correct me if I'm wrong.) Anyway this was an amazing workout.

I did not do the more advanced workout because today was a weaker day for my joints so I wanted to do something more low impact. The worst part about having joints that are in pain is that when you have a lot of energy you can't do much or anything or else they will hurt more. I had energy during this workout but anytime I tried to go harder I regretted it especially in my right knee and had to take it back down. At least I still get in a really good workout right? I still have to take care of my joints so I do my best to be careful. If anyone did do the more advanced workout how was it?

The funny part while doing this workout is that my left leg and glute felt the burn way more than my right. I'm not sure if that's good or bad but I am trying to have my left leg match my right. Well anyway have a Blessed and safe one guys! 😊