Posted in: Nutrition / Nutrition Talk

DietiticianVisit

Hello everyone, I hope you guys are doing well and getting those workout completes:) I just wanted to hop up on here and talk about my upcoming appointment. I have scheduled a dietitian visit this upcoming Monday and am really looking forward to it. For the past year or so I have not been keeping up with my workouts as well as I did when I first started fb and my health has suffered. I initially was at a healthy weight of 117 after a year with fb I’m 2018.I didn’t have a particular number in mind, I was just completing my programs and was pretty consistent with it. I didn’t have a specific goal in mind, I just wanted to be healthy. Slowly but surely I started to be less consistent and noticed I started gaining weight. I got up to 135 by the next year during my physical exam in 2019. All my labs were pretty good, except my ldl which was slightly out of range. After that, my nutrition took a turn for the worst. I have binged more times that I can count and even though I was still working out, I just ate very unhealthy. I had a physical this month and almost all my labs were out of range. My cholesterol went up, my ldl, my triglycerides were a mess. I’m happy my glucose was still good but other than that it wasn’t good. I currently weigh 153 pounds the heaviest I have ever been. I’m still doing my programs, but have just started to be consistent again. It has become clear that my nutrition has to change. At this point in my life, I don’t care what I look like. I care about my health, and unfortunately I’m not healthy right now. I need help so I decided to reach out to a professional. I have been very depressed and anxious. I feel embarrassed and dissappointed in myself. It’s hard because I go to food to stuff my feelings, but I don’t want to abuse my body anymore. So I am praying that seeing a professional will help me. I am going to continue doing my programs, and I will be seeing the dietician on a regular basis. I’m blessed to have great health insurance. My goal is to be as healthy as possible in all aspects. I know that this is what I needed to make a permanent and sustainable change. It will not be easy because food has always been in charge, but I decide to take care of myself the best way I can. With God’s grace, all things are possible. If you are struggling with something, reach out for help. It’s never to late to begin again. ❤️

Edited