FBFit Round 2 -Week 6 - Check-In

Hello FB Family,

Week 6 is over, so here are my thougths!

Day36 Fat Burning HIIT 15min +30 min lower body sculpting + extra credit Belly Fat Burner HIIT 10min

So this day was so bad. I went donating blood 3 days before it and thought that it would be ok to workout this day again :/ However, I was dead, already after the warm-up. My heart pumped like crazy and I had like some very awkward fatigue. At the end of the second HIIT, I nearly fainted. And here is my mistake: I carried on. I pushed through everything - I should have stopped I know.

Because of this, I can't give a neutral opinion on this day. I did the 15min HIIT already in this program and enjoyed it that time. I had some muscle soreness the next day in my glutes, so it's effective.

Day 37

Upper Body 41min with Daniel + extra credit 17min better posture workout

On this day, I felt much better and I could give 100%. I also used much more weight through the whole strength routine than normally. It was a good burn, expecially due to that burnout round. The posture workout was also nice, a little bit of a stretch, a little bit of hard work - a good extra credit that I enjoyed and something other than the normal extra credits (HIIT/Strength)

Day 38

24min Ab Blasting Workout + Cardio Butt and Thigh with Yoga Cool Down

I loved this ab routine. It was the second time doing it in Fit2, so I knew what would come. However, I could do it way better that the first time. The following cardio was also good, but I really struggled with the surfer burpees. I enjoyed the little Kickboxing part :)

Day 39

Day 2 of 5 Day Challenge Burn Fat Build lean muscle + 10min upper body extra credit

I like the format of this workout so much. Every cardio exercise is done once and you're done with it. I love repetitions on strength, but not so much for cardio. The extra credit was a little classic routine, that went by fast. I didn't lift as heavy as I could have, because of some soreness in my arms from the days before :P

Day 40

Lower Body Strength 40min with Daniel + extra credit 10 min HIIT

I think this was my favourite day of this week. The HIIT was super intensive! I really liked it, even if it killed me. I could do the most difficult version everywhere (had to insert a little stuttter in the jumping lunge), and I could do 5 full Burpees in 20sec (versus 4 normally) :D

The Strength routine had some new exercises for me. I added it to my favourites because this was really so cool, recommend it 10/10!! The one legged squat and the Bulgarian Split Squat was really nice.

I was a bit surprised because of my heart rate. Normally it's way higher during HIIT. This time, it was on the highest point during the step-ups and the bulgarian split squats.

Day 41

Stretching 15min Pilates Yoga Blend

I really didn't like this rest day workout. It was super intense and not stretching enough for me. Maybe a good extra credit, but not a good rest day workout for me.

Just 2 more weeks to go, and FIT2 is over for me! I liked week 6 more than week 5. It was more intense and sweaty which is very nice :) I felt my sore muscles on some days, but not too much.

I also see some changes in the mirror: my legs and my stomach are much thinner and more toned :D

See you next week!