What a wonderful and relaxing (very) active rest day....

Today started off with Beachblender in the rain with friends. We loved working out on a beautifully empty beach, chatting away and having fun.... great start to the day.

After we came back, we thought we might as well take the little ferry (Only back this week!) and go over to Studland peninsula. We wanted to walk from one beach to another past a small headland, which is only possible at low tide.... Oops, the tide was slightly further in than we were expecting, but no problem: socks and shoes off and through the water to the other beach. Beautifully coloured cliff formations there: with red, orange and yellow hues. What a fun way to start our walk. On from the beach to the amazing headland of Old Harry Rocks, white cliff stacks jutting out into the sea. Weather wasn’t perfect, but the sun tried hard to show itself through the clouds, which made for beautiful cloudscapes. After a picnic lunch, we walked via another route back to the first beach, changed into swimgear and had a very relaxing swim. The water was flat there, and super clear, so we “snorkelled“, looking at the underwater beauty. It was raining again by then, but hey, who cares when you are swimming. It did mean a very quick change back into our, not too wet yet, clothes and a hot tea in the car, rather than on the beach.

Feeling blessed to spend such a nice relaxing day in such beautiful surroundings! I definitely love where I live!

Pics show some of the beauty around us, my dirty feet because of the seaweed, and the right hand middle pic: a Lookout bunker from the Second World War.

@feelingblessed