Abs2 Complete!

This morning I finished Abs2! I loved this programme. My core has forever been a weakness of mine and while I still have a long way to go, I’ve noticed some definite changes.

I can just tell I can do more of the exercises and last longer during the intervals before taking a break. I’m better at side hip raises, although they’re still a struggle! 🤪

I’ve lost around 4 pounds which takes me closer to my weight loss goal - roughly 18 pounds and another 20 to go (although this is a slightly arbitrary goal, I will see what happens and how I feel). When my bloating has gone from my period I may post some before and after pics 🤨

Another change though has been that I’ve learnt to love core workouts. Whaaaat!? 😱 As it’s my weakest area I tend to neglect it as I find the exercises frustrating (which is the opposite of what I should have been doing!). But I’ve learnt that it’s ok to take things at your own pace and everyone has a weakness! I never thought I’d like the core intense workouts with Daniel but man I loved that burn! 😛

One of the best things about this programme though has been having Toasty as my workout buddy. We did Blend together and now Abs2. It’s so motivating and we’ve checked in together every day for two months now! So thank you for encouraging me and also well done to you on your programme complete! 😊🎉

Next up I think I’m going to do some independent workouts - I really want to do a few of the new ones I’ve not had chance to do whilst doing the programmes.

Going to enjoy my weekend, which includes Father’s Day. As we can’t go out I’m making my dad a three course meal: homemade calamari, moussaka and chocolate fondants. I’ve never made fondants before so wish me luck! 🍫

Hope everything else has a good weekend 😊

Edited