Daily Check-in: Fitness Friday, June 19th

H to the O, or a watered down hello to ya, FB Fam. It's Friday so we are getting dressed and prepped for the weekend, but also breathing in todays responsibilities and exhaling at all the hardest parts. I get that might make for some random breathing patterns, so quite simply have a breath. And keep having one. It's good stuff.

Other good stuff would be things that make us feel good, like workouts, food, restouts, more food, and looking at flowers. This one pictured today is a Georgia Girl Myrtleleaf St. Johns Wort. There are several kinds of St. Johns about here and there, but this one thrives in wetlands and the leaf shape helps tell this one apart. So this Florida girl is teaming up with this Georgia girl here to shower you with yellowyness and bright day vibes.

Now to the workouts! What is heart pumping today? I've got a real sore upper body from yesterday, so it's a bad thing I have to wash my hair, but a good thing day 19 of FB Sweat has some LB strength & HIIT plus core work. What a sweaty and great way to wrap up week 3 of this program! But what are you working out today? Sweat or no sweat share away what's got you moving!

And then share what will cure you of those hunger pangs. Pizza is clearly my cure for today, so that's where I'm at.. And this food paragraph comes with a Fitness Friday Q. What is the major thing (or things) you've changed in your eating habits to help keep you full, satisfied, energized and aiding towards your goals and overall feeling better? It could be from eating more to less, adding or cutting certain foods out or even the time or how many times you eat. Lots of factors and naturally everyone is different, but I'm kinda curious because I've lately been sorta struggling in this area of trying to find foods that help with energy levels and feeling satisfied. So I'm curious to read your answers, and thanks as always for answering!

Okay, time to get a move on and kick off (or resume) the day! I hope you all have a nice day and accompanied nice weekend. What is truly nice will be your guest host ghost, Anne. She's got your eyes covered. Thanks again, Anne!

As for me, I will see you all again right back here on Monday. But in no particular order; be safe, be awesome, and have fun in whatever you do!