Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

Momma Madness

I'm a little over 10 months postpartum and have been doing Fitness Blender workouts/programs for a few years. Since having my son I have been slowly completing Fitness Blender programs and gradually worked my way to doing an average of 3 workouts per week. I would love to do more, but it's so difficult because mom life never stops...I feel like I'm always so behind on all of the things that need to be done. Between working full-time, hanging out with my son, studying, cooking, cleaning, laundry, nursing, pumping, prepping everything for the next day, trying to relax with my husband at least a little bit and get a few hours of sleep a night...I am so exhausted and crunched for time. I hate excuses and know that I need to make time to workout, and I want to workout more than 3 times a week, but man it's hard! But at the same time I also feel like I'm being too self-critical and need to be easier on myself and recognize everything I'm accomplishing. I don't know...it's a daily struggle lol. Any advice or words of wisdom?

Edited