NSV

My husband gave me a new fitness tracker for my birthday (as I first hinted him) and it was a polar Ignite. It has an option to do a fitness test to determine your VO2 max. I didn't bother because I thought it would be a test in which you would have to give maximum effort, and I didn't feel like it haha.

But then yesterday I was looking for something else in the users guide, and I saw you just have to lay down and relax. And I can certainly do that 🤣

By the way, the VO2max is the ability of your body to use the oxygen while training. I googled it and this is in short what I understood. In my words you could say it's about your aerobic fitness condition.

And the watch said mine was excellent! I don't know how much credits you should give it regarding reliability, but hey, it gave me a boost because I just felt a bit disappointed since I had to adjust my plans to a failing week leg and knee.

Even not totally reliable, it's in the highest rate now, so if you would be a bit less optimistic I guess I would still end in a good range for a 56 year old.

I never experienced any special results from working out 4 or 5 days a week, but I think this one is mine 😜

Edited