Daily Check-in: Thursday, June 18th

Hello and happy Friday Eve everyone! We are getting hair of the flower today with these White Beardtongues. This is the time of year you can find many hairy tongues (found at the base/lower portion of these flowers) subtlety sticking out at you. They also have fine hairs all over the plant, giving it kinda soft glow in the sunlight.

But anyway, let's get right to the healthy stuff. What rest or workouts do you have planned on this fine Thursday? I'm on day 18 of FB Sweat and that is some upper body strength and cardio routine. And for a real challenge, the tough upper body pushup routine from Daniel as an EC. Sweat is always delivering a challenge, that's for sure, but I'm really really enjoying this program. So wherever you are at Sweat buddies or anyone else doing whatever else, I hope you are enjoying your workouts and feeling most accomplished. Taking care of yourself is one of the best gifts to yourself. And that 100 percent includes rest.

Now what healthy things are on the menu and mind today? I'm thinking maybe some sandwiches. Either that or leftovers. I usually have a fridge clean out around this time of the week, but what foodventures are happening in your neck of the kitchen?

Before I say goodbye, I have to mention ghosting (guest hosting) on weekends. I really don't have many people to rotate around anymore, so if you want to give it a go, lemme know. I don't care if you are a first timer noob or a veteran forumite, you want to host the weekend, you're approved! No credit required. As for this weekend, it is the lovely Lea's turn. And Lea, if it's too soon or you don't want to, that's okay. We will figure something out!

But right now, it's time for me to get on outta here and attend to the honeydew lists of Thursday and cantaloupe myself out of here. But also melon baller out that little time for yourself, because you are a priority and no one else is going to make the time for you. Okay, yes, back to sticking to the punless script I never had and throw out all the good day wishes to you like confetti. Parade on, people. Parade on.