Back to Work Struggles

I am a school teacher, so I've been off since mid-March. Which means, I decided to kick my butt into high gear and start working out again. Considering I need to lose a large amount of weight to not have lasting health effects. But I work for a summer camp for individuals with disabilities, and we have decided to do online programming this summer. Meaning, I have officially gone back to working at a work place, and can no longer work out in the middle of the afternoon. I tried, I really did. But, after missing the last week of FBSweat, I decided to abandon the program for now, as I try to figure out what works for me. I'm totally open to suggestions! I am not a morning person, but by the time I get home, I don't want to do anything!

In the meantime, I realized that a possible solution was staring me in the face! Aka, FBReach. I'm not typically a big yoga person, hence why I usually skip the optional 6th days, but I figured it would be something I wouldn't mind doing, while I try to figure out what works for me. Wish me luck!