Feeling discouraged lately

Hi everyone!

I'm three months into consistently working out with Fitness Blender and up until recently I've been completely overjoyed with the progress I've made and seen within my body! I feel really fit and my body has toned up a lot; however, recently I've been hyper-fixated on the fat located on my arms and stomach and how it just won't seem to budge!

My biggest issue is that I feel like my "after" body now looks a lot like many people's "before" image. I'm 21 and feel like I woke up one morning and was suddenly 165lbs instead of the 135lbs I was used to, and even though I currently eat healthier now than I did when I was 17, my weight and belly fat just won't budge!

I've struggled with body dysmorphia for a long time, so it's difficult honestly to know how I actually look to people around me. I know that now I look at pictures of myself from 4 years ago where I was 30lbs lighter and looked amazing, but remember thinking at the time that I was "too fat" then too. I just wish I could be content with how I look at any point in my fitness journey!

Does anyone else struggle with these feelings? How do you guys deal with mental setbacks?