Daily Check-in: Wednesday, June 17th

Greetings, fellow Blenders! Here we are plus or minus a few hours on the halfway point of the work week.

I've got more purple power for your photo today as this is a Butterfly-Pea.

Wait. Is this Monday all over again? This name and flower sounds and looks familar...Is Raven testing us??

I'm not doing pictures in an ABAB format, I swear. Notice the Spurred part missing from the title and flower of this Butterfly-Pea. There are a couple other differences, but I'll spare you some details. It's pretty. It's Wildflower Wednesday. Bees love it. We've got workouts and food to talk about. So let's do just that.

It's another sweaty day for me as FB Sweat Day 17 is lower body strength! Squats and Deadlifts and a little EC barre, bring it on! But how about my fellow Sweat-ers? Where are you at today, from sore to resting to modifying how you see accordingly? And as always, that goes for anyone doing some moving today. Even if that moving is simply lifting hand to mouth.

Because we need to eat! What good stuff are you filling up with today? I did not get to fajitas yesterday. I had chicken, rice and carrots instead, so tonight will be the fajita night. Anyway, hope your meals turn out good, and if not, well, the next meal is always right around the corner.

Kinda like the days. There's always another one after the next. They all might have different names, but all have a chance to be great. So, to put it simply, go be great. :)