June Strong Plus Challenge - Day 2 Complete! (Check-In)

How's it going Blender Peeps! I hope you all are well.

I just completed day 2 and boy did I love it. This is was the workout for the day: I have done this one I believe once before and you guessed it it's in "My Favorites". I am going to be sore tomorrow I can tell. Just while doing the warmup my arms and shoulders were feeling tired but I managed to make it through anyway. I also made an accomplishment. I was actually able to stand up while doing this one. Usually my joints in my legs won't let me but they were nice today. I don't know whether today they just decided not to hurt as much or because they're getting better but either way I'm grateful.

I really enjoy the balance challenge in this one where doing certain exercises like the Bicep Curls and Overhead Presses lifting up a foot did make it a little harder. Although, I only went up on my tiptoe for each foot but it still made a difficulty difference. My shoulders were shaking let me say that.

What about you guys? Anyone else on day 2? How did you enjoy the workout? If you're on a different day how was the workout?

Have a Blessed and safe one guys! 😊