j
Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

"Fast results" - Can someone help out?

Hi everyone,

I got a quick question about as-quick-as-possible results in regard to body changes. I know this might seem like I'm looking for a quick fix, but hear me out.

I've been working out with FB for 3 years now and got really back into it 6 months ago. Since I regard this as a lifelong fitness journey that doesn't need to be rushed, I've always focused more on form and work out carefully and mindfully. Of course, some of my goals are about my body's shape, but most are about increasing my upper body and shoulder health (awful posture since a child).

BUT!... Now I've got a very important day coming up in two weeks. Me and a few friends will be celebrating my graduation which I've worked hard for, and I'm pretty excited for wearing a new beautiful dress I have :)

Since I've always taken it slow, I have no experience whatsoever with getting quick results. However, now that I've got that day coming up where I just want to feel beautiful and happy, I wonder if two weeks are enough to maybe tone my upper arms and my hamstrings a little more? Because my arms look quite flabby in the dress, and I still have quite a lot cellulitis going on at my legs, even though I've already lost a considerable amount of weight.

I know that working out is a slow process and that slimming and toning takes patience and dedication, but I wondered if I might speed up this process in one way or another?

If yes, which kind of workouts should I be doing in those 2 weeks? I've been thinking about doing more Hiit than I normally do, to boost my metabolism? Maybe increasing Hiit from 2 to 3-4 times/week during the two weeks, assuming I won't be overtraining since I think I can read the signs in case I happen to? I know it's impossible to spot reduce fat, but is there anything I can do to work on my arms that quickly, other than strength training? Same question for the cellulitis?

Thank you in advance :)

Edited