Getting abs with FB Abs 2 - Week 2/9

Second week done! This week there was more intense core work, combined with twice full body strength training and a bit of HIIT. I didn't do the extra credit HIIT on Thursday, because I took a bad step and had a little pain in my knee on that day. But I'm really happy with my performance during these core sessions and the strength training was fine, too. :)

In terms of nutrition this week was pretty much the same as last week. Again there was one party day with lots of calories (roughtly 3.8k) and apart from that I was constantly around my goal of 2.3k. It still feels pretty easy to keep this up and doesn't require alot of will power.

My average weight went down from 177.3 to 174.4 lbs. That's more than planned, but it includes one "cheat weight" from the day after the party. On that morning I was pretty dehydrated and the scale just took a massive jump down. Well, I am pretty sure I have reached my deficit Glycogen level now, so from now on I expect roughly 0.4-0.5 lbs drop per week. Looking forward to see if this will actually happen. :)

I already took a look at next week and there's quite alot of HIIT on the plan. Challenge accepted! :D

Once again I wish you all a pleasant start into the next week and lots of energy for your goals!

Edited