FBFit Round 2 -Week 5 - Check-In

Hello FB-Family,

Week 5 is over, here are my thoughts on it

Strength, HIIT and Pilates with Kelli

This one was intense, but I wasn't sore on the next day. The Strength portion was a lot of classic exercises, the HIIT was really a sweatfest. The Pilates was too long in my opinion, but it gave me a good burn. The extra challenge was a 5min Butt and Thigh (Bodyweight) also with classic exercises like lunges and squats.

Alltogether, this day was ok but not my favourite.

Upper Body Tabata

this one was really unusual. I never did an upper body tabata and it was a little bit boring towards the end and I think that the warm up wasn't concentrating on the upper body. However I felt a good burn.

The extra credit challenge was a jump roping workout... I struggled with everything: coordination, endurance... this one is certainly funny, but not good to start with jump roping

Strong and Lean Day 3 + extra credit 10min abs

The main workout was fun for me. I liked this structure of 2 HIIT and 1 core exercise. However, I didn't like the Pilates burnout (there were again side hip raises...booooring). This extra credit 10min abs workout is one of their older workouts and I hate it. For me, it is mainly too difficult, so I can't even try to do the exercises.

BUT on this day, I could do my first real bicycle crunches!

Cardio Intervals no equipment with Kelli 25min

This one has some nice exercises that were new to me. Butt kickers for example are mixed with a drop to spice this normal exercise up. It went by fast, so nothing to complain about :D

Upper Body Alternating Dumbbell Workout with Daniel 27min

Like the workout with Kelli, this one has a nice twist. The alternating mouvements challenged my chest much more than the regular version. I really enjoyed this workout and added it to my favourites!

This session was closed with a quick 5min cool down, nothing special :)

Lower Body Butt and Thigh 40min

These 40min were ok. I liked the exercises and the burn resulting from the 8 intervals. BUT after the 4th interval, it was a little bit boring. Still a good workout and a good burn. I was so happy that this day had no extra credit challenge :P

The stretching workout was nice, really relaxing but not boring. I felt good afterwards and that is my main goal of a stretching workout.

Conclusion:

This week was fun, went by fast and there were no killer workouts. You can go through it without any excessive soreness or muscle fatigue. This doesn't mean, that it isn't intense. Fit2 is until now really nice. I notice some changes in my flexibility and my strength which is a great motivation for the following weeks :D

Hope you're all safe!