NSV progress month by month

Hello! I hope everybody's safe and doing great.

It's been 3 months that I'm working out with Fitness Blender.

As a complete beginner, my starting point (mid-March) was some random easy/short free workouts then Low Impact with only 1 kg of dumbbell per hand (that's all I had during the 1st part of the quarantine).

I move slowly but steadily from 1 kg to 2 kg. Today, I realize that I can lift 3 kg per hand while doing the "easy and basic" Bicep Curls and Overhead Press. I'm also able to tackle longer cardio workouts (low impact mods).

I have a much better posture and bouncier butt. I was super stiff due to lower back pain. I could barely bend my back to reach my knees (that's the best I could do). But now I can reach my toes while standing or sitting on the floor with my legs straight. That's 45 cm between my knees and my toes.

I don't lose weight but I feel like my body mass (muscles and fat) is spread more evenly. I was about to ditch my leggings from 4-5 years ago because they have become too small. I try them again few days ago and they seem to fit me again in a better way.

Thank you K&D! Thank YOU all members for your always kind and encouraging words and motivation.

Big hugs from near Paris (France),

Tri

Edited