1st program complete EVER

I completed my first ever workout program from start to finish this week- FB low impact 2! I did EVERY workout including the challenges! FB has literally helped change my life. I’m almost 5 months postpartum and this pregnancy was HARD on my body- I gained almost 50lbs on my 5’1/pre pregnancy 107lbs frame and wasnt allowed any exercise besides walking short distances. At 2months postpartum I still had constant pelvic floor pain, constant sciatica pain, I could barely get down/up off the floor without struggling, fatigued easily, in general was very weak and my self confidence had taken a nose dive- ever cry in the shower much...no-me either. I could feel myself spiraling into depression. An IG friend recommended FB to me and I haven’t looked back. Now I am literally jumping around and have almost no pain anymore. I’m still 10lbs from my goal weight (last stubborn 10), but weight loss wasn’t my primary goal. I feel stronger, I’m getting less jiggly, the rest of my family has a hard time keeping up with me and most importantly I feel good about myself again! I can also TOUCH MY TOES! Something I have never been able to do in my 35 years of life! Confession- I teared up the first time I realized I could touch my toes. I can’t wait to start FB Fit- I know it’s going to be a challenge but I’m up for it!!

Thank you Kelli, Daniel and the whole FB team for everything!