FB 30 Low Impact - Round 2 - Day 18 - Upper Body

I completed my workout for today. It was a upper body workout with Kellie with a twist on it so it was a lot harder to do the workout, because we had to alternate which side to lift up the weight on first. I bumped up my weight for all the exercises that I did for today and by the time the workout was over my arms were toast. But at least that I had the burn going on during the whole workout my arms were shaking at least halfway through the workout. This morning I working around the inside and the outside of the house and I was on my feet all morning so my body is tired from all the running around that I have been doing. But for this afternoon I am going to go outside and spend some time with both the kittens and the chicks before I have to leave. So that way they are least know how much I love them from the day they were born and was brought into our lives. Because if you are not grateful for the animals that mother earth produces, then you shouldn't even have animals if you don't want them or don't care about them.