How Are Your Feet When You Workout

Hello Blender Peeps!

How are you all? Doing any better in these rough times? I know that's a weird title and a weird way of saying it but I couldn't think of a better way of making a title without revealing what I'm trying to say. I mean until you guys read the post. 😁

Anyway, I was wondering do you guys workout in shoes, socks or barefoot? Hence the title "How Are Your Feet When You Workout". I know it all depends on what kind of floor you have as well. Some people have hardwood, tiles, carpet, a hard floor with that one rug in the middle of the room. All houses are different. It also comes down to which room in the house you workout in too. Most people wear shoes on hard floors and only have a mat as a comfort spot to lay on and most people who have carpet or a rug go barefoot or wear socks since the floor is soft and thick enough. You'd be surprised to hear there are people who go barefoot on tile or wood or even wear shoes on carpet. We all are different but there is some danger there.

I was curious because I personally workout in my socks and even when I'm stretching stretch in my socks as well. Unless I'm in my bedroom already in pajamas at night. I workout in my socks personally because wearing shoes is pretty uncomfortable to me at least when indoors in my house. If I were anywhere else I'd wear shoes but at home it's pretty uncomfortable. I don't mean my shoes hurt my feet or anything it just doesn't feel right. I also workout in my family room as we like to call it and it's mostly carpet. It would feel weird to workout on carpet with shoes on. So I wear socks. I don't do barefoot either because it's also uncomfortable but it depends. I feel like that's because I'm someone who walks around their house in socks so maybe that's why. I also like to feel the floor under my feet but with a little protection when working out if that makes sense?

So anyway enough random thoughts. I like to ramble on about a bunch of nothing sometimes. 😁 So let me know! What do you guys do: barefoot, shoes, socks? And why.

Edited