Kettlebell fun

So it was another total body day and I done the newest Kettlebell & jump rope workout. However I always prefer my workouts to be at least 30 mins long so I added this workout: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/low-impact-cardio-workout-no-jump-belly-fat-burner-interval-workout as an EC and then went back to the kettlebell workout for the cool down. Something that I discovered is that skipping gives me a stich so when the jump rope interval came I just did some high knees or jumping jacks.

A quick update on my pain flares, they have increased slightly but I think that's mainly for the fact that I've decreased the number of days I've been working out so I just need a little time to adjust to it. However I have noticed that I haven't been fatigued as much as I used to which is amazing! Fatigue is my main symptom and it's been brilliant that I've had a little more energy throughout the day. I do still get fatigued each day though but it's usually around lunch time that I get like that and before it would be all throughout the day so it's nice to just have a little energy, even if it is for a few hours lol.

I've also had a little love hate relationship with strength training at the moment and I'm leaning a little more towards cardio/bodyweight strength. Obviously I am still doing total body strength but I'm leaning more to cardio at this moment. Where I'm still doing a completely relaxed type of month I haven't got HIIT anywhere except from the 1000 calorie workout at the end of the month so I can use it as a type of endurance challenge. Through the month I have got bodyweight cardio so there is still strength in the workouts but it's not as intense as a full strength training session. I do find it quite odd because strength training is my favourite style of workout so to change my routine feels strange. However I am looking forward to this change and maybe I can see new results on my body too!

I hope you all have a lovely day!