FB 30 Low Impact - Round 2 - Day 17 - Cardio + Core

I completed my workout for today. It was a cardio and core workout with Daniel and I thought that it wasn't going to be a hard workout, but it turned out to be hard after all. I did that after I cleaned the Alpaca pen and then for the rest of the morning or for at least almost an hour, I was outside pulling up weeds again and bringing and picking up heavy rocks to my mom. Then when we was all done with that I came in and played the piano for about over an hour and 15 mins. This afternoon instead of going down on the lower property and playing I went down to the river instead, and went swimming around in it and it was fun and so relaxing. The water wasn't as cold as it was the last time I tried getting in the river and wanted to go swimming in it. But at least I finally went swimming in the river this week and I thought that I wasn't going to be able to go swimming in the river. But it got hot even to be able to go swimming in the river and I wish I could have swam around some more, if there was more days of it getting hot like this. So I couldn't really spend any time with the kittens or the chicks today, because I chose to go down to the river and do some swimming for the body since I was working out in the heat this morning.