FB 30 Low Impact - Round 2 - Day 16 - Upper Body

I completed my workout for today. It was a upper body workout with Daniel and it had both kick-boxing and also strength, so by the time I was all done with the workout my arms were toast. But I had a good burn going on through the whole workout in my arms that if felt like my arms were going to give out on me. Then after the workout I was outside all morning pulling up weeds again in a walkway so it would look nice and pretty. Which took me about an hour and a half I think just to clean it up so it can look nice. I also cleaned the Alpaca pen and I also did the piano and then, this afternoon I went down to play and I didn't play as long as I did yesterday. Because for some reason I guess I didn't really feel like I had a lot of energy like I normally do, but it's different everyday. We decide to move the chicks in with the chickens and see how they get along with each other for the next couple of days, and also we think that they were or are ready to go into the bigger chicken pen. So far they are getting along pretty good at the moment but the big girls were picking on the little girls, but now they are starting to get along with each other. So we hope that is stay's that way and they don't keep picking on each other and just give each other their own personal space.