Doomsday Results!

Oh, how I dreaded this day. Well, I was terrified of the numbers – they used to have control over me. 🙄

However, I know I'm healthier than I was in years. But numbers get to me easily, so I don't weigh myself, nor measure, not counting calories, etc.

Last time I was on my regular check-up was about a year ago, give or take a month. We never get those results, they just store them in our file, so I contacted them and asked for my numbers from that day. Mind you, this is the first time I have seen them – and the comparison stunned me. 😳 So, here they go:

My weight dropped from 90,6 kg to 80,9 kg, which on my modest 164cm means my BMI went from 33.5 to 29.7, so I'm in the overweight category instead of obese. Truth to be told, I don't care much about BMI, it's just another rather meaningless number – I am more muscular now, so...💪😉

Body fat 44.1% to 36.0%, whatever. They actually used some sort of calculator for this...

Now for my measurements in cm: I have shredded about 10cm from my abdomen/core, and a bit over 6cm from my hip section, with my butt being rounder and bigger. 👌 Also, my thighs are leaner, for about 3cm each, with muscles more pronounced.

I think most of the changes happened during the first 3-4 months, because then I plateaued. Clothes fitted better (still does) and that's what I was considering a success (still do). But I'm due for shopping.👗🩱🧦

I'm so glad I stopped finding excuses and grabbed the opportunity FB offered! 😁 Now that I know for sure I'm on the right path, I'm even more relaxed. Here's to lifelong health journey!🥂

Edited