FB 30 Low Impact - Round 2 - Day 13 - Recovery Workout

I completed my workout for today. It was a recovery workout with Daniel and it was stretches that give you better posture, gets rid of any stress relief, and it helps you get better sleep for a better night's rest. I would suggest to anyone out there would love's doing this recovery workout with Daniel, I think that it would be best to do it after a long busy day around the house so that way, you can stretch out the body and relax all those muscles from working so hard today. Because sometimes people don't think twice about if they want to do the recovery workout now or, wait until the end of the end of the day to do it. It's always best to do what your body wants you to do for today instead of doing what your body doesn't want you doing for today. I know that it may sound complicated or confusing but once you let it sink in your head, then it will make a lot more sense. Anyway enough of that let me tell you about how my day went for me, I cleaned the Alpaca pen before I did my workout and then I was outside all morning taking care of the animals and the plants. Then after I was all done outside I came in the house to do the piano and then, after nap I went down to play for an hour or so and then I sent about another hour with the chicks and took care of them and the chickens. Then I came up to the house and spent some time with the kittens and I also spent time with the kitten this morning too.