Hair?

Hello FB community!!

I have been touring around Fitness Blender lately and checking out the different health things going on - and I found this:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/articles/natural-easy-lazy-girl-hair-care-how-to-get-healthy-hair-naturally

I read it, and got nervous/excited. My hair has a natural curl, (as you can see above) and gets fuzzy just moments after I brush it. It is not thick, so I make a point not to use a lot of conditioner, just on the tips occasionally. I do use mouse to make the top (at the back of my natural part) lay down - as you can see here, it sort of sticks up. My hair has also finally reached a point where it won't grow anymore.

Has anyone tried these hairstyling tips and liked them? I would love to be able to just wake up, brush my hair and move on without having to stare in the mirror at my fuzzy hair and wish it would just behave. And I would just like some input on it before I try something I might regret.

Thank you so much!!

~Ashley

Edit: I was just thinking about my health... I have just discovered what I think may be a gluten intolerance, is there any way that might affect the look & growth of my hair?

Edited