🌞S.S.F.🏖 Week 6 Check-In (June 7th-13th!)

We made it through week 5 of our 8 weeks! Woohoo! Way to take some time for yourself! With everything going on, I’ve been doing my best to listen and support the community around me, and really sit with my feelings. It’s been overwhelming at times, but I’m feeling more clarity these days.

With that being said, I was happy to have an hour to myself each day to work on what I can control. To connect with myself as well. I finished my first week of FB fit and added on our celebratory video (I did the new abs workout yesterday along with the scheduled flexibility video) and I really liked it.

I will be taking measurements this coming weekend, I try to take them when hormonal interference is at its lowest, (another fun part of weight loss/gain.) Also, I realized that I am looking forward to hiit workouts again. It’s surprised me because I was sort of dreading it after a month off from a heavy hiit program. It’s nice to feel strong and get my butt kicked. I’ll let you know if I still feel that way after a few weeks though!

How has your week been? Did you meet your challenge? Do you have any new ones? And in general, how are you?!

My challenge to sleep more is sort of working out in the form of naps. I’m adding drinking more water and snack a little less. Hopefully I can stick to those this week.

I am so glad to have this community to come back to throughout the week. I hope you feel motivated to put some time into yourself. You won’t regret it, right?

Hope you’re staying happy and healthy!