FB 30 Low Impact - Round 2 - Day 11 & 12 - Upper Body & Lower Body

Yesterday I completed my workout for the day. It was a Upper Body workout with Kellie and my arms were shaking by the time the workout was over, but I cleaned the Alpaca pen first before I did the workout for today. After that I did my laundry and my sheets and then I talked to my Grandpa and then I did the piano. Then in the afternoon I went down to play on the lower property for an hour and a half and then, I came up and spent some time with the chicks and took care of the chickens for the night and that's about it.

I completed my workout for today. It was a Lower Body workout with Kellie again and this time my legs were shaking when I was done with the workout. I did the same thing again I cleaned the Alpaca pen before I did my workout. After that I spent the rest of the morning down at the river with my step-dad Allen cleaning up the beach area so that way, it could get set up for us to be able to go down to the river and spend some time together. This afternoon I went down to the lower property again and I played for and hour and a half and then, I came up and took care of the chicks and the chickens and then, I took a shower and I just now finished playing the piano for today.