👻check-in Sunday 7-6-2020

Hey there again all you amazing blenderbuddies! My second day of check-in.... YAY!

Before I go on, just something about the photo: as some of you weren’t sure yesterday as to plant/tree, I decided to go past it on our evening stroll and take an overview picture for comparison sake. I am 5 foot 3, so you can work out the height of these puya spikes! Oh and my son thinks I have got “auntie Lonny” hair, which I am not sure whether to take as s compliment from him 🤔🤣🤣🤣!

Anyway, all you lovelies, back to business! And that means workouts.... what does your day look like as far as workouts or non-workouts are concerned?!?! I got up at 8.30 🙈, had breakfast and have been reading my book ever since then. What a wonderfully restful start to the day! I finished my book and might, stressing the word might, do something slightly more active later. There were sort of plans to go paddleboarding with some friends, but the wind is still too much and too chilly. So for the time being nothing too concrete. Although I might do what’s on my FB calendar today, Abs 2 day 4, so that my abs2 buddy Esther won’t leave me behind too far! I love having a program buddy, but I reschedule so often that I am not the best to have. What about you? Do you like having a programme buddy or do you prefer to go at your own pace?

Now as to food: have you anything amazing planned for today ?!?! I have.... hubby’s cooking which means I don’t have to cook, which by my definition means it’s amazing! Any food not cooked by me I find amazing. That’s just “the world’s most reluctant cook” speaking. Even if it’s only something ordinary like the meat curry he just told he is planning: it’s amazing because I won’t have to cook it.....🙃

Now: SSS or Silly Sunday Subject... show me what you are seeing from where you are sitting?!?!?! Mine is in the comments.

Edited