Doing the workouts and having giant cheat meals the same day

Hello, I hope everybody is doing well.

I felt so good and motivated yesterday afternoon. After 45 minutes, I felt still good and strong enough to continue and thought "Hey, I think I can handle 10 more minutes of easy feel good beginners's cardio." I also extended my cool down and stretch so that was total one hour workout. I was so happy to be able to tackle a longer session and push myself harder.

And then, in the evening, I started to have some cravings (probably related to my periods?). So, there was this wierd mishmash "French apéro" I shared with my partner: blond chocolat with almond praliné, chips, bacon-flavored nuts, sausage rolls, mini pizza, dried sausage with black truffle, Chardonnay (this is strange as I don't usually drink wine or any alcoholic drinks). I enjoyed all of these without a single ounce of guilt. I was so happy and relaxed.

Today, I'm sooo sore that I have to reschedule my workouts for today. I'm learning to listen to my body in order to not overtraining. So I guess, I'm just taking a rest day today and doing a Yin Yoga session before bed tonight.

Have a nice weekend and stay safe!

Cheers,

Tri

Edited