FBFit Round 2 -Week 4 - Check-In

Hello FB-Family!

Week 4 is over for me so here is my opinion on it!

Kelli Upper Body Bored Easily + extra credit HIIT and Core with Daniel

I pushed myself really hard this day and I felt it on the following days (especially in my glutes). The workout with Kelli was really great and went by fast. The additional HIIT with Daniel was alright, not my favourite but still challenging. I don't like rounds with HIIT

Upper Body with Daniel + extra credit Chest

I liked the main workout because it was simple and still effective. I didn't do the extra challenge, cause it consists of 5 variations of push-ups and I can't even do the regular one. I did like a burnout round of push-ups after the main-workout instead.

Brutal HIIT + extra credit Yoga Pilates

Brutal is the right word for this haha. The breaks were not as long as I thought they would be and when Daniel forgot about the Star Jumps I really cursed. But I pushed trough with some variations (regular alternating lunges as an example) and with some pauses in the intervals (mt. climbers and side plank toe touch especially). I sweat like crazy but I survived. The extra challenge with Kelli was great, altough the Pilates was hard with my burnt muscle

Upper Body + Yoga + Cardio + extra credit stretching

Nothing to complain about on this day except for my sore muscles. I had to do some low impact modifiations or a less wide range motion to complete this workout. But overall it was ok and I enjoyed the mixture between Cardio and Strength.

Pilates + extra credit HIIT

I did the HIIT first and I have to say that all the exercises are really more advanced. I had to do some variations: wall push-ups instead of clapping push-ups

high knees instead of thigh slaps

alternating lunges without the jumping

simple and no double burpees

simple back bow without crossover.

Like that it was still an intense HIIT for me.

The Pilates Workout wasn't fun at all for me personally. Sometimes I really like Pilates but on that day, I hated it. Could be because of all the variations of swimmers and back bows - I detest them, I feel so weak doing them.

The Stretching on this one was also not my cup of tea, so I made one free-style.

Recovery Workout with Kelli

was ok, nothing special. I added my missed recovery workout from week 3

Conclusion week 4: I can't belive I'm already halfway through with FIT2. In enjoyed this week but after the brutal HIIT, my energy level was a little low for the resting 2 days of the week. Still a good mixture and I'm excited for next week!