PFT Results! (Did not see this coming!)

Hey FB Family! How are we all doing today??!

So recently, my brother (Ahmad A) and I have started FBFit! We're doing it together to hold each other accountable! We did the fitness test today, and I did not see my lower body strength coming at all!

I put up a table, the sit and reach measurements are in cm and we did the squats with just bodyweight. I did 10 full pushups and 30 half pushups and my brother did 8 full pushups and 31 half pushups!

My brother just started working out which means that this was his very first PFT. But my previous scores were this:

Squats w/ body weight: 113

Plank: 1 minute

Full pushups: 2

half pushups: 20

sit and reach: 15.5 cm

We weren't able to do the mile run because we aren't allowed to go outside (curfew) and we don't have a treadmill at home. But overall I'm VERY proud of myself and off to treat myself to a nice long shower (Those muscles aren't going to de-cramp themselves!). My brother is currently ecstatic, he could barely do 30 squats before let alone 102!

As always, I'd like to thank K&D and the FB community for getting us a couple of steps closer to our goals every workout complete! And to the people on the community to answering our ever query and helping motivate us!