Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

Daniel.... we think you need more colourful pants!?!?!

For our Nudgeblender whatsapp group (where every week I post some FB workouts to “nudge” friends to work out) I have been trying to come up with themes to make the workouts more fun as well as adding an extra challenge.... one week I had a scenic theme (Sounds familiar, hey?)! Then I had a Blue theme: K and D in blue workout clothes. And for us each to post a workout pic in our blue workout clothes. This week the theme was “colourful pants”..... well, there was no problem finding FB workouts with Kelli in colourful pants, but my oh my could I find Daniel in colourful pants....???? Not easily! So our group would like to see more colourful pants on Daniel! Just to show what “colourfulness“ we came up, I added this picture collage!

Anyway, in spite of the fact that we are allowed to do Beachblender again (YAY YAY YAY max of 6 people, appropriate distancing on the beach) the group has requested me to keep posting FB workouts for them. So my question is: has anybody got any more ideas on themes for our Nudgeblender workouts?!?! I am running out of ideas.

#loveencouragingotherstoworkout

#loveFBformeandmyfriends