Daily Check-in: Thursday, June 4th

Hello and happy Thursday! We are working our way right through this week as it is already Friday Eve! Or you could be in the "it's only Thursday" camp. Time is relative and weird sometimes, but it's always 5 o'clock somewhere, so feel free to check out for a few minutes to check in with yourself. I like to sprinkle these paragraphs with little healthy nuggets and reminders and just plain being positive about trying to live a healthier lifestyle. As a reminder to myself as well, because you guys know this stuff. I'm just repeating it in a different flavor.

Another thing worth repeating (because I did show off this flower last year) is this odd purple looking flower. This is the time of year where the Crested Coral Root Orchid does its mushroom popping action and displays itself in all its chlorophyll and leaf lacking glory and fungus fashion as this flower here gets its nutrients from a symbiotic association with fungi; because who doesn't like hanging out with a fungi, right? Totally.

Okay, let's let's resist using the word fungi as a mushroom bridge to a foodie paragraph and go to workouts first. How are they going for you? Day 4 of Sweat has some upper body in a bored easily style. The EC interests me as I've never done it before and good posture never hurts: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/better-posture-workout-exercises-to-improve-posture-and-prevent-hunched-shoulders ..So, yeah, I'm excited about today, but what about my Sweat mates? And what about everyone else and their workout schedules? Happy #workoutcompletes to all!

Now who's hungry for some food talk? Gimme a foodo shoot and plant images in our heads of all the nutrish & delish things to eat! Give me breakfast! Give me lunch! Brunches and Dinners. Snapshot it mentally (hah or literally) and share what you feel like.. I go through all that only to sit here and dish out images of no clue and air pockets over here. I want to say maybe some chicken leftovers. And maybe a bean dish of some sorts. That could work! Or just change things come supper time. I know, I'm so specific.

Anyway, I nearly forgot to talk about who will be ghosting (guest hosting) this weekend. So insert out of place, but relevent paragraph to announce the lovely Lea to be our ghost this weekend. Of course, as long as it is okay with you, Lea. And as always, I'm always ghost hunting (a sentence I've always wanted to say) so feel free to speak up if you have any interest in guest hosting the weekend check-ins. No experience required, previous and new ghosts welcome. You guys do a super super job, so it's always in perma-good hands.

Alright, I'm out to make a quick exit and get to the tasks at hand. I hope you guys have a nice day doing what you do!