A Little Bit Torn

Hello Blender Peeps!

I am in a bit a jam right now. Well okay not really but I do need some suggestions. Right now I'm taking a week off of exercises and just doing stretching everyday to relax my muscles and joints. Boy do I need this because I am feeling stiff. Anyway, after my week was over (June 9) I was planning on doing the June Plus challenge and then have a day or two of rest then go into FB Flex with my own lower body and core independent workouts (thank you again Esther for that idea 😁).

Now I feel torn because I was going through my calender and when I was looking back at the month of April I realized I haven't done the April Plus challenge. I feel stupid and confused. I'm sitting here wondering what happened and why I haven't done it. I had it scheduled for April 1st and everything but I never got it done. The reason I'm kind of bothered by this is I guess you could say I like to be organized. Every challenge that comes out in a specific month I want to finish it that month that's it but I didn't do this one. 🤔

My question is what do you guys think I should do? Should I just schedule the April challenge for a later month? Should I do the April Plus challenge first then everything else? Should I schedule the April challenge for a few days after the June challenge then go into FB Flex? Should I keep doing what I'm doing meaning: do the June challenge, wait a day or two, go into FB Flex with my independent workouts and then wait a bit after to do the April challenge? Or does anyone have a different idea altogether?

Thank you for the suggestions in advance! Have a Blessed day, evening, night, etc whereever you are!