HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group June 3

Good morning blendfriends! This is my first time starting this daily thread and here is my thought of the day:

"Your body is always listening to what your mind is thinking. Healthy thoughts for a healthy body"

Today is our official reopening and I will be working one of the worst shifts in retail: 1130am-830pm. That means a really early lunch before work. And also completing my workout in the morning, which I seldom do anymore. I ate breakfast at 6am and figured 2 hours later I would be fine to exercise, and it worked out well.

I chose this workout in the May challenge: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/upper-body-and-abs-workout-compound-upper-body-workout-for-strength-and-coordination. I had never done it before, as anytime I see the sentence "compound movements" I turn away from such workouts, but I actually enjoyed this one. It's all compound upper body movements, so I can still really push myself with the weights, unlike combinations of upper and lower body movements, where I always have to lift lighter than what my legs can do.

I'm also happy that I have increased the length of time that I can do jumping jacks to 20 seconds. Just a couple of months ago I would only do the low-impact version, so I'm happy with my progress.

Wishing everyone a wonderful Wednesday ahead!